Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Superstar Losing his Stardom???

It was just the second day of the movie and it was a noon show. Although it was a Saturday, the theatre was not thronged with fans.

I was confused whether i was in a wrong place or was it another movie to be screened.

I rechecked the schedule at the Booking Office and got it confirmed that the movie schedule was right.

Has the charisma of the Superstar faded??

There were no mile long line outside the cinema hall to get a sight of the Superstar??

The movie started dot on time with the usual Superstar graphics flashing on the screen.

There was no whistles or hysteric noises around.

Only 25% of the theatre was filled. It was like watching the movie sitting in a graveyard amidst corpses sealed in coffins.

The year was not 2020 but 2007 and the movie was "Sivaji : The Boss" starring the great SuperStar "RAJINIKANTH".


PS: Hey guyz this was just a prelude for my review of the great movie and the place was not chennai rather, its Lucknow. I caught up with the movie the very next day that is Sunday and my experience will be followed in my next blog click here.

No comments: